Saturday, December 10, 2011

NannerChozo

I've been sitting on this one for a while: much like the Chozo statues themselves - sitting in the dark waiting to dispense their treasure.

Metroid deserves more than one sticker for its 25th anniversary. It deserves more than two, actually. For all the great things that the Metroid series has inspired (Cave Story, Symphony of the Night, Shadow Complex, and Monster Tale to name a few), I would start a new daily creative project and blog to celebrate. But I am one person with one daily project I have trouble updating regularly, so it's not in the cards for now.

I am still gathering knowledge on Inkscape's features. I am trying to approach these vectors with more care and more craft. I don't have the time to really scrutinize every point and shape the way I would like. I'm still not confident with these really complicated pieces. There's a long way to go yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment