Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Secret of Nanner

It's Shade! Sure he looks evil (and he may well be), but he teaches the sprite some pretty awesome attack magic. Even at low levels, the Dark Force spell looks cool and...sorry, this game gets me worked up sometimes.

I have a folder sitting on my desktop full of cool images from all over the internet. Most of these are concept art for JRPGs and collectible card games. I guess when you break it down, that's the stuff that has really inspired me to do what I do. Card games like Magic: The Gathering got me interested in fantasy art which got me to study fine art, which inspired me to learn traditional drawing and painting, which lead me into typography and design theory, which got me into computer graphic design, ultimately bringing me to vector illustration and this fine daily project.

I'm so glad my images have returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment