Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nanner..huh huh...uh...how's it goin'?

Beavis and Butthead were a pretty big deal to me in middle school/early high school. There was a period of time on MTV where reality tv hadn't quite caught on, and there was still enough room in the schedule for...you know...music videos. There were a ton of original, off-the-wall shows to look forward to back then: Sifl and Ollie, The State, Liquid Television, The Jon Stewart Show, Loveline, and that dating show with Jenny McCarthy, to name a few. I've seen every episode of Beavis and Butthead from that era - multiple times in fact. Those episodes still make me laugh.
I'm catching up on the newest season, and I love everything I've seen so far. It's bizarre how those guys still fit in with modern pop-culture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment