Friday, April 13, 2012

NannerWhiteMage

I liked the way my black mage turned out so much that I decided to do a white mage as well. She has the iconic robes (yellow replacing red for the triangular pattern on the sleeves) and stands ready to cast some cure2.

This one got complicated really quickly. I worked out the color scheme and shape-building plan during the sketch phase, but I shifted gears in the middle. I wanted to experiment with lines even further - and, while that paid off in the end, it made things way too complicated at the end. I had to just smash together the final shapes to create what you see here.

As for yesterday's "blah" day - it comes with the job. At some point or another, we all get burned out. My anxiety and self-doubt got the best of me. The weekend will hopefully be a good time to read, draw, and think to get myself back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment