Thursday, April 19, 2012

Times...


...are tough. I'm not in the best place right now. My motivation to do anything wanes too quickly. I am not well.

Thinking back on the first days of this project, though, reminds me of where I was at the time. I was heartbroken, confused, and lonely then. I started this project to prove something to myself - that I could get back on my feet and overcome some of my worst habits. I created a venue where I could express myself on a daily basis and learn some new things along the way.

I am scared. I feel like I can't do anything right. I can't tell if I'm moving forward (or where forward even is). This project is one of the only things that sort of makes sense.

I posted two stickers today because I'm a little behind. I'm learning about how Inkscape handles layers, blend modes, and live path effects. My computer doesn't seem to have enough memory to handle a lot of that stuff. Oh well.

I'm not done yet. I may not feel up to it, but I will try to press on.

No comments:

Post a Comment